"heplion's new Van Horn Page" Van Horn by heplion
Van Horn Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 48 photos
Well, there really isn't to much to say about Van Horn, Texas. It is a small town midway between Carlsbad, New Mexico and El Paso and Big Bend, Texas. It is loaded with hotels and makes a great jump off point for trips to Beg Bend, Carlsbad Caverns and Guadalupe Mountain. There is a pretty good Mexican Resteraunt on the main strip, if only I could remember the name. There is a pretty cool junk shop next to the resteraunt with some interesting sculptures in the yard.
This city is loaded to the gills with hotels. Not because of any attractions in the city, but because of its convenient... more travel advice
heplion's Related Pages
Van Horn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Basaic Van Horn Page"
- "heplion's new Van Horn Page"
- "Far West Texas"
- "Van Horn - Gateway to Marfa"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Van Horn
- Hotels in Van Horn
- Nightlife in Van Horn
- Restaurants in Van Horn
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Van Horn
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Van Horn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Van Horn
Photos in Van HornSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 43 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cleveland Intro, 21 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Russia Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Volgograd Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bukhara Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rostov-na-Donu Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tashkent Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Guangzhou Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Samara Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hong Kong Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos