"Cleveland is home" Cleveland by heplion
Cleveland Travel Guide: 615 reviews and 950 photos
Cleveland is home of the first traffic light, the Phrase "Rock and Roll" and many famous and historical people. President Garfield, Rockefeller (the first billionaire in the US) Drew Carey, Paul Newman, Bob Hope, Tim Conway, Halle Berry, Trent Resnor, Marylyn Manson (Canton), Arsenio Hall and the lead singer for the Car's all are northeast Ohio natives and Elliot Ness of the untouchables called Cleveland home for many years, and the Cleveland Torso murderer ultimately caused the downfall of his career.
Almost all roads from East to West pass through Cleveland or very nearby and many people also find that their paths at some point pass through Cleveland or Ohio. Whether it is for business at one of the fortune 500 headquarters located here, a visit the Rock and Roll hall of fame, to ride the roller coasters at one of Ohio's 3 Major theme parks, including the worlds tallest and fastest steel coaster and the only looping wooden coaster, or to visit one of the five national parks and monuments within the state, chances are you will eventually pass through the area as well! If you do and are wondering what to see or do in your time here, please, feel free to contact me and I will do my best to steer you in the right direction!!! If I am in town, I might even find the time to show you around if you like!
Cleveland was built up in the 1920's and much of the archetecture shows it. Keep your eyes open for little delights!!! more travel advice
True Italian pizza from a Italian kitchen. I suggest a bottle of Chianti to go with it. Pizza! The best pizza place in... more travel advice
heplion's Related Pages
Cleveland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cleveland Rocks!"
- "Mistake on the Lake? You be the Judge!"
- "Cleveland - The Mistake on the lake"
- "95 Years of Cleveland"
- "The Cleveland You've Never Seen"
- "Open air entrepreneurship"
- "A City by the Lake"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cleveland
- Hotels in Cleveland
- Transportation in Cleveland
- Nightlife in Cleveland
- Restaurants in Cleveland
- Shopping in Cleveland
- Warnings and Dangers in Cleveland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cleveland
- 21 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 68 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Cleveland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cleveland
- Posted in Travel Paris Forum "transportation question"
- Commented on one of krizt's Cleveland travel pages
- Wrote a Review Be sure to notice the early 20th century buildings about Architecture in Cleveland Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Be sure to notice the early 20th century buildings"
- updated a Cleveland Travel Page "Cleveland is home"
Top 10 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 43 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cleveland Intro, 21 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Russia Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Volgograd Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bukhara Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rostov-na-Donu Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tashkent Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Guangzhou Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Samara Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hong Kong Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos