"Welcome to heplion's HomePage" heplion's Profile

Please be patient with my pages, All my information and pictures are in storage in the States, and I am about 5000km away from them in Moscow!!! When I get back in 2003 I will be able to add alot more on many of the destinations!

Take out the map, take out the map
Lay your finger anywhere down
We'll let the others do the figuring as we pass them on the way out of town...
-Indigo Girls

Reading departure signs in some big airport reminds me of the places I've been....Changes in Latitudes, Changes in attitudes nothing remains quite the same...
-Jimmy Buffett

I've got a nomads feet and wandering toes...
-Jimmy Buffet

Sweet dreams are made of these, who am I to disagree?
I've travelled the world and the seven seas,
Everybody's looking for something.
-The Eurythmics (I like Manson's version better though..)

History of Travels...

1974- Took a two month bus trip through the US with my parents that included stops in Alaska, California, Wyoming, Banff, Jasper, Quebec, Edmonton, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusets, Washinton DC and others that I am sure I can't remember.

1979- Orlando and Tampa Florida

1985- New York, New York

1989- Laguna Beach, California

1993- London, England and Edinbourgh, Scottland and Lived in Houston, Texas

1995- Cruise to Puerto Rico, Haiti, Bahamas and US Virgin Islands

1997- Cancun, Mexico

1998- Hong Kong, Guanzhou and Szhenchen China, Macau, British Virgin Islands, Lived in Puerto Rico for 3 months.

1999- Krakow, Gdansk and Warsaw Poland, Budapest Hungary, Durango Colorado, Santa Fae New Mexico

2000- Lived in Pittsburgh, traveled to Puerto Rico again, the Dominican Republic, Mexio City, Calgary, Banff, Toronto

2001- New Orleans, Savannah Georga, Charleston South Carolina, Atlanta Georga, Florence (Firenze) Italy, Lived in Spartanburg South Carolina, El Paso Texas and Cleveland Ohio

2002- Moved to Moscow, Russia and have travelled to Tallinn, Estonia; Riga, Latvia; Volgograd, Samara, Veliky Novgorad, Russia; and Helsinki, Finland...so far!

• Intro Updated Mar 20, 2003

• kenHuocj's Profile Photo
    Dec 12, 2013 at 4:02 AM

Happpy Birthday Alec, stopped travelling ? or having too many Birthday's to share your new experiences. All the best ;-)))

• ATLC's Profile Photo
    Dec 13, 2010 at 10:05 AM

And again a year (or 2) has passed! Best wishes on your birthday. Fri Dec 12, 2008 08:22 CET Hi Alec, Best wishes on your birthday!

• Mikebond's Profile Photo
    Dec 10, 2008 at 11:47 PM

Happy birthday Alec! Greetings from Italy, Michele

• daarth's Profile Photo
    Dec 10, 2008 at 10:41 PM

Happy Birthday!! Hope life is treating you OK

• Dialing's Profile Photo
    Jan 4, 2008 at 1:07 PM

Privet Alec! WISHING YOU SUPER-MEGA-GOOD and AWESOME YEAR! S NOVYM GODOM! :) Sunshine & smiles from Ukraine, Anna

• Darby2's Profile Photo
    Dec 14, 2007 at 6:16 PM

Happy birthday greetings from Canada!! Naz dorovya! I think you'd find Edmonton a very changed place from when you saw it in '74

• GracesTrips's Profile Photo
    Dec 11, 2007 at 1:24 PM

Happy Birthday, Alec! Hope you have a most excellent day!

• Etoile2B's Profile Photo
    Dec 11, 2007 at 8:31 AM

Happy Birthday from sunny California!

• black_mimi99's Profile Photo
    Dec 11, 2007 at 4:43 AM

Happy B-day Celeste, wish u all the best and great day... greets from Mimi ^_^

• pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
    Dec 11, 2007 at 12:43 AM

Happy Birthday greetings from the Netherlands. PJ

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
heplion's Profile Photo

heplion

“The weather is here, wish you were beautiful”

Real Name