"Michigans OTHER City" Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Rapids by capman
Grand Rapids Travel Guide: 116 reviews and 152 photos
I'm 29 and have lived in GR my entire life. I travel quite a bit, and have come to think that compared to other mid-sized cities, Grand Rapids is definately one of the nicer ones. The downtown area has been rejuvenated with new businesses all over the place. There are many unique restaurants for almost any taste or style, and almost everything is withing walking distance (1-mile or less), via sidewalks or through the skywalk system. Lake Michigan, with it's beaches and numerous small resort towns is only a 30 minute drive from downtown.
Downtown - The Ford Presidential Museum, The Grand Rapids Art Museum, Hockey or football at the VanAndel Arena, Amway... more travel advice
The VanAndel Public Museum Center. It looks spiffy from the outside, being on the river, with a big carousel over the... more travel advice
- The BOB, downtown, is the most...
- I have never needed to book a...
- If you like shopping and a...
- What are you in the mood for...
Grand Rapids Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Grand Rapids, Michigan"
- "Middle Michigan"
- "Laughs Heard Around the World"
- "Michigans OTHER City"
- "hoser_71's new Grand Rapids Page"
- "An Angeleno in Grand Rapids"
- "Grand Rapids"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Grand Rapids
- Hotels in Grand Rapids
- Transportation in Grand Rapids
- Nightlife in Grand Rapids
- Restaurants in Grand Rapids
- Shopping in Grand Rapids
- Warnings and Dangers in Grand Rapids
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Grand Rapids
- 11 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Grand Rapids?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Grand Rapids
No friends yet.