"Insider View" Top 5 Page for this destination Oldenburg by gdaynz
Oldenburg Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 54 photos
Just next to the central pedestrian zone, you'll find the impressive Staatstheater. Watch an opera or modern dance, while enjoying the 3-storied hall with its old fashioned gold decorated ornaments and twinkling candelabras.
Tickets are sold opposite the theater. Students get cheaper tickets.
- Pros:all interesting things close together
- Cons:bit poor in restaurants to choose from
- In a nutshell:Perfect to live and work
Near the northern end of the inner city pedestrian zone (btw the largest in Germany) you'll find the "Wallstrasse".... more travel advice
gdaynz's Related Pages
Oldenburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Oldenburg in Oldenburg"
- "Oldenburg: My home for a year"
- "Insider View"
- "Bigs's new Oldenburg Page"
- "Life in Northern Germany"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Oldenburg
- Hotels in Oldenburg
- Transportation in Oldenburg
- Nightlife in Oldenburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Oldenburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Oldenburg
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Oldenburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oldenburg
Photos in OldenburgSee All Photos (1)
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (2)
No friends yet.