"BRUSSELS - THE CAPITAL OF EUROPE" Brussels by MiguelMV
Brussels Travel Guide: 5,655 reviews and 11,976 photos
We went to Brussels for a weekend, from Friday January 13th to Sunday 15th 2006. A nice winter weekend in the capital of Europe. Hoperfully it was absolutely sunny, though a bit cold. We toured around the city and visited most of the places of interest. And had a birthday dinner on saturday evening at one of the most delicious restaurants we've ever been: the Belga Queen.
We booked a weekend rate and we got a very nice queen deluxe room on the 20th floor for two nights for a very good price... more travel advice
Everard 't Serclaes died there in 1388 defending the flemish against the spanish occupation. There is a bronze statute... more travel advice
MiguelMV's Related Pages
Brussels Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "More than a decade in Brussels"
- "Say Brussels?? K! let's go to find The Soul"
- "Gothic treasures , art nouveaux - a royal city!"
- "BRUXELLES - BRUSSEL - BRUSSELS"
- "Brussels, Capital of Belgium"
- "Bruxelles, ma belle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brussels
- Hotels in Brussels
- Transportation in Brussels
- Nightlife in Brussels
- Restaurants in Brussels
- Shopping in Brussels
- Warnings and Dangers in Brussels
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brussels
- 9 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Brussels?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brussels
Photos in BrusselsSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Jordan Intro, 109 reviews, 192 photos
- Petra Intro, 31 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
- Amman Intro, 20 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Jarash Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos
- Wadi Rum Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Umm Qays Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Madaba Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Slovenia Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Copenhagen Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue