"WADI RUM - JORDANIAN DESERT" Wadi Rum by MiguelMV
Wadi Rum Travel Guide: 251 reviews and 608 photos
The desert of Wadi Rum offers some of the most impressive landscapes in the Middle East. , with its picturesque rocks and the bright colours of the sky and the sand. It used to be part of the route of the caravans. Still, some nomad wedouines live there.
We did a morning tour in a jeep around part of the desert. Everything that we saw was really amazing.
The desert has some places where water is naturally stored. Temperature here is like 8 degrees softer. more travel advice
Inscriptions in a stone, written in old arabic characters, containing information of someone telling that he was there,... more travel advice
MiguelMV's Related Pages
Wadi Rum Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wadi Rum is beautiful!"
- "Wadi Rum - the Red Desert."
- "Wadi Rum: the fantastic Jordan desert"
- "Wadi Rum"
- "Magical Wadi Rum"
- "Our First Desert Experience"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wadi Rum
- Hotels in Wadi Rum
- Transportation in Wadi Rum
- Nightlife in Wadi Rum
- Restaurants in Wadi Rum
- Shopping in Wadi Rum
- Warnings and Dangers in Wadi Rum
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wadi Rum
- 4 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Wadi Rum?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wadi Rum
Photos in Wadi RumSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Jordan Intro, 109 reviews, 192 photos
- Petra Intro, 31 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
- Amman Intro, 20 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Jarash Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos
- Wadi Rum Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Umm Qays Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Madaba Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Slovenia Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Copenhagen Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue