"JERASH" Jarash by MiguelMV
Jarash Travel Guide: 181 reviews and 636 photos
Jerash is one of the best preserved roman cities in the world. It's elipitical forum, the theatres, the roman streets and many other very well preserved buildings make Jerash a really exciting and interesting place to visit.
At the temple of Artemis you can have a very amazing view of the corinthian capitals by standing at the left side of the... more travel advice
Near the Temple of Artemis, and in one of the ends of the Cardo Maximus (the northern end) you can find the North... more travel advice
MiguelMV's Related Pages
Jarash Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A wonderful Roman town in Jordan"
- "Don't miss this!"
- "Gerasa, an antic city"
- "Jerash, The Ancient Roman City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jarash
- Hotels in Jarash
- Transportation in Jarash
- Restaurants in Jarash
- Warnings and Dangers in Jarash
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Jarash
- 14 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Jarash?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jarash
Photos in JarashSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Jordan Intro, 109 reviews, 192 photos
- Petra Intro, 31 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
- Amman Intro, 20 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Jarash Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos
- Wadi Rum Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Umm Qays Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Madaba Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Slovenia Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Copenhagen Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue