"MADABA & MOUNT NEBO" Madaba by MiguelMV
Madaba Travel Guide: 129 reviews and 451 photos
Madaba is a city with very ancient origins, and it famous for holding the most ancient map of the Holly Land. It has a very interesting archaeological museum, and the archaeological park, which includes several mosaics and other archaeological rests. Very near Madaba is Mount Nebo, which if famous for being the place where Moses was buried. The mounatin itself and the church on the top are really interesting too.
If the day is clear, you can have absolutely fabulous views from the top of Mount Nebo. In the pannel you can see all... more travel advice
The church itself is a greek orthodox temple with no special interest in architechtural, artisic or historic meanings.... more travel advice
MiguelMV's Related Pages
Madaba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Madaba and Mount Nebo: a window over the Holy Land"
- "Town of mosaics"
- "An Excellent base to explore Jordan"
- "A Great Alternative to Amman"
- "Madaba, a Friendly Town"
- "Not Just the City of Mosaics"
- "Madaba - مادبا"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Madaba
- Hotels in Madaba
- Transportation in Madaba
- Restaurants in Madaba
- Shopping in Madaba
- Warnings and Dangers in Madaba
- See All...
Explore the World
- Praia de Mira
- Silver City
- Annisquam Hotels
- Province of Ilocos Sur Hotels
- Agios Nikolaos
- Kooragang Island Hotels
- Province of Mindoro Oriental
- Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge Hotels
- Dipolog Hotels
- Punta de Mita Hotels
Badges & Stats in Madaba
- 6 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Madaba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Madaba
Photos in MadabaSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Jordan Intro, 109 reviews, 192 photos
- Petra Intro, 31 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
- Amman Intro, 20 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Jarash Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos
- Wadi Rum Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Umm Qays Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Madaba Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Slovenia Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Copenhagen Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue