"Breeder's Cup -- 2002 -- Arlington Park" Arlington Heights by kaloz
Arlington Heights Travel Guide: 47 reviews and 68 photos
1984 was the first Breeder's cup, now billed The World Thoroughbred Championships. This event moves each year and 2002 is the first time at Arlington Park. There are 8 Grade 1 stakes races! Even without the allure of the Breeder's cup, visit the horse park, it is beautiful, and you might make some money!
Arlington Heights is a wonderful city outside of Chicago. There are pretty buildings and parks, and plenty of diversions to keep you busy. Good restaurants, shopping, parks, horse races, and a quick trip into Chicago.
I was lucky enough to be here in late October, and the trees are in their autumn spendor. Red, yellow, gold, green, it is nature's fireworks.
- Pros:A beautiful and friendly town
- Cons:too many cars
- In a nutshell:an oft overlooked spot outside of Chicago
For the fall weather, pack warm clothes and foul weather gear Long lenses are needed to catch the action, even if it... more travel advice
An afternoon at the track, what could be better. Get your Racing Form, and pick some winners! The park is beautiful, the... more travel advice
- See All Dunton Park
- See All Don't want to drive?
- See All Don't forget your Form
- See All Airport Security -- What a Joke!!
- See All Ride a bike
kaloz's Related Pages
Arlington Heights Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "23 Miles From Chicago..."
- "Breeder's Cup -- 2002 -- Arlington Park"
- "Suburban Chicago"
- "Tchr's Arlington Heights Page"
- "My HomeTown since September of 2001."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Arlington Heights
- Hotels in Arlington Heights
- Transportation in Arlington Heights
- Nightlife in Arlington Heights
- Restaurants in Arlington Heights
- Shopping in Arlington Heights
- Warnings and Dangers in Arlington Heights
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Arlington Heights
- 25 Reviews
- 44 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Arlington Heights?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Arlington Heights
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anchorage Intro, 61 reviews, 74 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kodiak Intro, 48 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Girdwood Intro, 47 reviews, 50 photos
- Ireland Intro, 32 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alaska Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos
- Arlington Heights Intro, 25 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cadiz Intro, 18 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dakar Intro, 14 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cabbage Key Intro, 19 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Homer Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos