Kodiak Transportation Tips by kaloz Top 5 Page for this destination
Kodiak Transportation: 10 reviews and 11 photos
In Alaska we rely on air charters to get around to remote villages, or just to get off the island. Island Air has service to the native villages, as well as the smaller water stops, places without a runway.
Other Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready for Snow
We have a very active group of motorcycle enthusiasts. They are very happy that they are paving more of the roads, but the paved roads are still very limited. We have a 'Biker's Ball' in June sponsered by the Lions Club, and it is a chance to showcase your bike. Here is one that runs all year long.
Kodiak is on the Alaska Marine Highway system, and the ferry Tustemena will bring both you and you vehicle from Homer or Seward.
More Reviews (45)
- See All Always be Prepared
- See All Village Life
- See All Near Island
- See All Fort Abercrombie State Park
- See All Bumper Guards
- See All High School Bears Basketball
- See All Tsunami party central
- See All Party Bar (Dancing, Drinking, & Meeting)
- See All The only thing we overlook is the harbor
- See All Convienent to Downtown
- See All Alaskan and Nautical Gifts
- See All Car Rentals
kaloz's Related Pages
Kodiak Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kodiak Alaska"
- "A Town Like Any Other Town, But With a Difference"
- "Kodiak Alaska -- My Home Town"
- "The Emerald Isle"
- "NORTH to ALASKA!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kodiak
- Hotels in Kodiak
- Transportation in Kodiak
- Nightlife in Kodiak
- Restaurants in Kodiak
- Shopping in Kodiak
- Warnings and Dangers in Kodiak
- See All...
Explore the World
- South Mavora Lake Hotels
- Krems an der Donau Hotels
- Salamis Necropolis Hotels
- Faroe Islands
- Aust Hotels
- Entalula Island
Badges & Stats in Kodiak
- 48 Reviews
- 75 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 84 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Kodiak?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kodiak
- Posted in Travel Alaska Forum "RE: how to get from Anchorage to..."
- Commented on one of herzog63's Kodiak travel pages
- Wrote a Review High Contrast -- long angles in Kodiak What to Pack
- Uploaded a Photo to "High School Bears Basketball"
- created a Kodiak Travelogue "Flora of Alaska -- mid to late summer"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anchorage Intro, 61 reviews, 74 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kodiak Intro, 48 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Girdwood Intro, 47 reviews, 50 photos
- Ireland Intro, 32 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alaska Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos
- Arlington Heights Intro, 25 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cadiz Intro, 18 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dakar Intro, 14 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cabbage Key Intro, 19 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Homer Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos
Latest Kodiak hotel reviews