Chena Hot Springs Packing List Tips by kaloz Top 5 Page for this destination
Chena Hot Springs What to Pack: 2 reviews and 1 photos
Gretchen & Kaloz (warm & fuzzy)
Luggage and bags: Any luggage will do, since this is a spa, it will be handled for you.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Dress in layers for outdoor activities. Waterproof shoes are best in the snow with wool socks, and a good hat/scarf/mitten set. (see Pia's -- Shopping tip in Anchorage)
Photo Equipment: Extra batteries are a must, as cold temperatures will drain the life very quickly.
Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: Bathing suits, and a good terry robe (available at the pool area) for travel to and from the springs. flip/flops or slides for your feet. Towels are provided
Miscellaneous: A blanket is nice if you do the snow cat trip to the rim, or for the Auroratorium.
Other Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (907)451-8104 / (800)478-4681
More Reviews (19)
- Greetings from Honolulu!!!! . . . Alaska
- Lodge or Cabin -- camping in summer only
- Private Party
- Gifts and souveniers
- See All Giant Asparagus
- See All I was so mad . . . this makes no sense
- See All Winter fun
- See All Rent a snowmobile for high speed fun
- See All Wet bathing suits
- Whichever you are more comfortable with.
- There is only one place to eat.
Been to Chena Hot Springs?Share your travels with the world!
kaloz's Related Pages
Chena Hot Springs Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chena Hot Springs Resort"
- "Ah to relax..."
- "Winter Paradise"
- "Chena Hot Springs"
- "Chena Hot Spring"
- "Relaxing moment"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chena Hot Springs
- Hotels in Chena Hot Springs
- Transportation in Chena Hot Springs
- Nightlife in Chena Hot Springs
- Restaurants in Chena Hot Springs
- Shopping in Chena Hot Springs
- Warnings and Dangers in Chena Hot Springs
- See All...
Explore the World
- Mohican State Park Hotels
- Curaçao Hotels
- Saint Julian's
- Wilsonia Hotels
- Hat Yai
- Kelowna Hotels
Badges & Stats in Chena Hot Springs
- 20 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 21 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Chena Hot Springs?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chena Hot Springs
- Posted in Travel Alaska Forum "RE: how to get from Anchorage to..."
- Commented on one of Aurora907's Chena Hot Springs travel pages
- Wrote a Review Greetings from Honolulu!!!! . . . Alaska in Chena Hot Springs Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Lodge or Cabin -- camping in summer only"
- created a Chena Hot Springs Travel Page "Chena Hot Springs Resort"
Photos in Chena Hot SpringsSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anchorage Intro, 61 reviews, 74 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kodiak Intro, 48 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Girdwood Intro, 47 reviews, 50 photos
- Ireland Intro, 32 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alaska Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos
- Arlington Heights Intro, 25 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cadiz Intro, 18 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dakar Intro, 14 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cabbage Key Intro, 19 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Homer Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos