"Maluku: The Spice Islands of Indonesia" Maluku Province by hunwagner

Maluku Province Travel Guide: 235 reviews and 541 photos

This page has been moved to my new site: East-Indonesia.info

• Intro Updated Jul 31, 2009

• ullfri49's Profile Photo
    Dec 26, 2011 at 11:30 AM

Best Traveller Greetings around the world! Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2011. And again thanks for Your attention to my Saparua/Maluku Vt- site.

• tualborn's Profile Photo
    Aug 2, 2009 at 5:02 AM

Yor new site is really beautiful...excellent English and very informative. No contact info on your new site yet? Are you planning to be a tour guide? I'm interested. Best, Rain

• Elisabcn's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2009 at 7:04 AM

Luar biasa, Laszlo!! I hope life is treating you well (in Indonesia or Hungary if you came back :-) ) greetings from Tunisia

• lichinga's Profile Photo
    Jan 19, 2007 at 12:42 AM

This is an extremely interesting page: the kind that makes me happy when browsing VT!

• DidiBeachBum's Profile Photo
    Sep 12, 2006 at 5:34 AM

sinyo hitam manis bikin beta jadi gilae...

• Aurorae's Profile Photo
    Jun 27, 2006 at 4:19 AM

What a gorgeous set of islands! Your thorough writing and amazing pictures make this page stunning and the place very inviting!

• May 17, 2006 at 1:23 PM

You have set my mind at ease. There are so many travel warnings out...I'm no longer worried and so VERY excited about visiting the Maluku region! Thank you for the brilland information!!

• FelixB's Profile Photo
    Oct 24, 2005 at 1:49 PM

Your pictures are truly stunning!! Not only on this page but also for the other destinations! Information is also equal to the quality of the pics. Great stuff!

• birchy99's Profile Photo
    Jun 19, 2005 at 8:07 PM

Wow!! What a wonderful job and what a wonderful travel life. Thank you for all the good insights. It's like being there. My only experience with Indonesia is from my father's tales of WWII based in Halmaherra and Moratia.

• La_Holandesa's Profile Photo
    May 31, 2005 at 2:35 AM

Apa kabar Lazlo?! Great pages here!! yes, the friendliest people in Indonesia, love the country my mom comes from! Music my first love too, Happy day! Greeeetz Anita

hunwagner

“Nanga oho itimisi ifoloi - eko o dunia ilamo poli?”

Badges & Stats in Maluku Province

Have you been to Maluku Province?

Latest Activity in Maluku Province