"Castlebar - Caislean an Bharraigh" Castlebar by AR76
Castlebar Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 37 photos
Every summer, Castlebar is home to the International 4-days walks - an event that attracts walkers from all over the world. The walks, varying in distance, take you through the beautiful nature & landscape surrounding this Mayo town.
See my Castlebar Sports page for more info on this walking event, and my Castlebar travelogue for some pics I took along the way.
West of Castlebar lies Westport, and west of Westport lies the mighty mountain Croagh Patrick. It can be seen from... more travel advice
AR76's Related Pages
Castlebar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The wild west...."
- "Castlebar - Caislean an Bharraigh"
- "redheaney's Achill Island!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Castlebar
- Hotels in Castlebar
- Nightlife in Castlebar
- Restaurants in Castlebar
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Castlebar
- 3 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Castlebar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Castlebar
Photos in CastlebarSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Dublin Intro, 24 reviews, 9 photos
- Kaatsheuvel Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Antwerp Intro, 14 reviews, 6 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Edinburgh Intro, 10 reviews, 4 photos
- Cairo Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Luxor Intro, 8 reviews, 2 photos
- Castlebar Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- North Bull Island Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Clontarf Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos