"Welcome aboard!" AR76's Profile
"...life is a river and your heart is a boat..."
(No Frontiers - The Corrs)
On the long, long river of life there are so many boats, each going its own way. Some boats have themselves taken along by the stream; for others, sailing straight on is just a bit too boring. They explore the side channels and find out that there is more to see than only the main riversides...
Welcome aboard my little boat and make yourselves comfortable while I show you some places I have visited on my journey of life! I promise you won't feel seasick, and there is no need for life jackets either! Just relax and enjoy the view. And if there are places I should really stop off at, please let me know! My itinerary is not fixed...
PS: The picture above shows me with two of my Dublin friends, who are also two-third of my Peru Pals! (BTW, I'm the one in the middle ;-))
The pic in the profile box shows me when I was still a cute little girl... ;-)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 208 Reviews
- 137 Photos
- 17 Countries
- 67 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
- AR76 and Wenasje are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Jakarta Forum "Re: One day in Jakarta"
- Commented on one of leo196's Amed travel pages
- Wrote a Review The Causeway Hotel in Bushmills Hotels
- updated a Vancouver Travelogue "VT Meeting Vancouver 21-06-2003"
updated their Profile Page "Welcome aboard!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Excuse me?What exactly is this hotel named after??"
PhotosSee All Photos (137)
Top 10 Pages
- Dublin Intro, 24 reviews, 9 photos
- Kaatsheuvel Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Antwerp Intro, 14 reviews, 6 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Edinburgh Intro, 10 reviews, 4 photos
- Cairo Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Luxor Intro, 8 reviews, 2 photos
- Castlebar Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- North Bull Island Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Clontarf Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos