"mcharlton's new Franklin Page" Franklin by mcharlton
Franklin Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 33 photos
While treking in the Smokey Mountain Area we came across a black bear. We were awe struck to be able to have been so close to a bear. The bear never acknowledged us and we were upwind from him. We just kept following him and taking pictures.
mcharlton's Related Pages
Franklin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- ""Gem Capital of the World""
- "Franklin, a Gem in the North Carolina Mountains"
- "mcharlton's new Franklin Page"
- "Franklin for Gem Lovers"
- "Cabin on the Hill"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Franklin
- Hotels in Franklin
- Nightlife in Franklin
- Restaurants in Franklin
- Shopping in Franklin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Franklin
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Franklin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Franklin
Photos in FranklinSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Tamarac Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Key West Intro, 12 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lake District National Park Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- London Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- The Bahamas Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lakeland Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Maryland Line Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Erie Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Everglades City Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos