"Hope Town, Abaco, Bahamas Page" Andros Town by mcharlton
Andros Town Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 6 photos
The most Photographed Harbour in the Abacos, with it's Famous Candy Striped Lighthouse. A perfect haven for the cruising Yachtsman.
I climbed to the top of this lighthouse and the view was fantastic.
I bought a collectors plate of this lighthouse which included papers and all and then droped it on my marble floor, smashed to smitherings. Oh well, so much for material things.
In the 80's I had the privilege of visiting the Outer Islands quite often and each time I would go to a different one.
mcharlton's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Andros Town
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Andros Town?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Andros Town
Photos in Andros TownSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Tamarac Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Key West Intro, 12 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lake District National Park Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- London Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- The Bahamas Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lakeland Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Maryland Line Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Erie Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Everglades City Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos