"Kristen's Prescott Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Prescott by FROGandFLY
Prescott Travel Guide: 84 reviews and 209 photos
Since I moved to Flagstaff to go to school, I've been exploring more of northern Arizona. Prescott is one of those places that is not very big, but has a lot to do.
- Pros:Very small town, with lots to do
- Cons:Takes awhile to get there
- In a nutshell:Beautiful town and landscape
This zoo was really cute. There aren't very many animals there, and they're all pretty much from Arizona, but it's still... more travel advice
Prescott has some of the coolest ancient sites to go to. There are lots of places to hike to, and you can see all sorts... more travel advice
FROGandFLY's Related Pages
Prescott Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Prescott Page"
- "Small town, Big charm"
- "My kind of Town"
- "Kristen's Prescott Page"
- "Prescott, Arizona"
- "Jumping in Prescott!"
- "I want to call Prescott "home", someday..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prescott
- Hotels in Prescott
- Transportation in Prescott
- Nightlife in Prescott
- Restaurants in Prescott
- Shopping in Prescott
- Warnings and Dangers in Prescott
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prescott
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Prescott?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prescott
Photos in PrescottSee All Photos (6)
- Flagstaff Intro, 16 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Marshall Islands Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prescott Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Arcosanti Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.