"Bago's Hidden Treasures" Bago by syllybabe
Bago Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 11 photos
The road going up to the mountains surprised me. They were narrower than city roads but they were cement paved all the way up to the nature park we visited.
What I really liked is that this day trip made me realize how close we are to getting away from the city and finding a nature retreat just an hour away.
The air was cooler and the lush vegetation was so soothing to the eyes.
- In a nutshell:A nature retreat close to the city
Rafael Salas Nature Park The nature park has several cabanas you can rent for the day. The air is much cooler and the... more travel advice
Half a kilometer or less from the nature park is a swimming hole fed by the mountain springs. more travel advice
syllybabe's Related Pages
Bago Travel Guide
Nearby Travel Guides
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bago
- 6 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 28 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Bago?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bago
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bangkok Intro, 85 reviews, 101 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bacolod City Intro, 53 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manila Intro, 67 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boracay Island Intro, 43 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Philippines Intro, 39 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hua Hin Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 32 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tagaytay Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos
- Rome Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corregidor Island Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos