"Colonia Tovar .A typical German Town in Venezuela" Colonia Tovar by Polskigirl
Colonia Tovar Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 96 photos
Colonia Tovar its a tipical german town, its a mountain village founded long time ago. On weekends people use to go there in masse. I personally prefer to go on weekdays. More quiet. For stay at any hotel there, its good idea make a prior reservation. Will find good food, nice people.Try the jeeps tours.
- Pros:nice people, nice weather, good food.
- Cons:lot of people on weekends, much automotor traffic .
Polskigirl's Related Pages
Colonia Tovar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "ROMANTIC.............AND AVENTURES"
- "German get away in CARACAS"
- "La Colonia Tovar, Aragua State"
- "Colonia Tovar .A typical German Town in Venezuela"
- "Colonia Tovar , a Small Tropical Germany"
- "GERMANY IN VENEZUELA"
- "Colonia Tovar"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Colonia Tovar
- Hotels in Colonia Tovar
- Transportation in Colonia Tovar
- Restaurants in Colonia Tovar
- Shopping in Colonia Tovar
- Warnings and Dangers in Colonia Tovar
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Colonia Tovar
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Colonia Tovar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Colonia Tovar
- New Orleans Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Caracas Intro, 3 reviews
- The Bahamas Intro, 2 reviews
- Colonia Tovar Intro, 1 review