"Welcome to Coldjoe's HomePage" Coldjoe's Profile
Greetings! What a cool site VT is! I've lived in Alaska all my life, and enjoy it more every day. There are many things we do here for entertainment...scuba diving,fishing,recreational flying, and boating are high on my priorities! Winter sports here in Juneau include all of the above, but also include one of the states best ski resorts. The best diving takes place in the winter also, with king crabs coming up into shallow water (100' or less). For a taste of some fun winter diving, check out http://www.discountdivers.com/articles/alaska.index.html
Shipwreck diving is a must-do also!
The king crabs I've got at the start of the page were taken on a sunny,late winter day in about 40' of water.
The silver salmon was taken on my new flyrod that was given to me as a gift by world-famous fishing guide Ken J.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 4 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to Coldjoe's HomePage"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Welcome to Coldjoe's HomePage"
- Coldjoe and catalysta are now friends.
- Commented on one of livinmydreams's Belize travel pages
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Dear Dad........"
- updated a Alaska Travelogue "More buds with crabs and fish"
- Wrote a Review The people down there we found... in Mexico Local Customs