"Majestic nature" Norway by bzh
Norway Travel Guide: 10,625 reviews and 29,990 photos
Norway is definitely one of my favourite countries on Earth. Landscapes are absolutely breath taking. Reading and seing pictures of the Norwegian fjords is one thing. Being there, especially on a ship, is a completely different experience. You could write pages after pages on the beauty of the place and you wouldn't do it justice. Just go there.
None of the Norwegian towns is really big. Oslo, the capital city is probably around 500,000 people. They all have good public transport systems, when they are actually big enough to need one. And they are all worth visiting.
Another great thing about Norway are the people. They all speak very good English, quite often better than Brits. I have always felt very welcome there and have always enjoyed my stays.
There is only one bad thing I have to say about Norway. It is extremely expensive. In fact, the only poeple who have ever told me London was cheap were Norwegian.
- Pros:Amazing landscapes, nice people
- Cons:The price of everything
Norway has an official web site that is a very good point of entry to learn more about the country. Everything is in... more travel advice
Most towns and cities of Norway have their official web site which is a good first stop to learn more about the place.... more travel advice
bzh's Related Pages
Norway Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "By HURTIGRUTEN through Norway"
- "great landscapes and more !"
- "Norway: The fjords land"
- "Norway - the nature in its purest form"
- "Saagar's Norway pages"
- "Trip to Urnes and Bergen"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Norway
- Hotels in Norway
- Transportation in Norway
- Nightlife in Norway
- Restaurants in Norway
- Shopping in Norway
- Warnings and Dangers in Norway
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Norway
- 13 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Norway?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Norway
- Posted in Travel Abu Dhabi Forum "Re: Re: VT meeting anyone?"
- Commented on one of Ole_B's Norway travel pages
- updated a Norway Travelogue "Cutty Sark Tall Ship Race 2001, Bergen to Esbjerg"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Cutty Sark Tall Ship Race 2001, Bergen to Esbjerg"
- Wrote a Review Towns web sites in Norway Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 62 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bretagne Intro, 23 reviews, 18 photos
- Dubai Intro, 18 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kew Gardens Intro, 8 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Reykjavík Intro, 10 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Le Conquet Intro, 10 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Norway Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Aime Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
Top Norway hotels
- Oslo Hotels
- 2963 Reviews - 7173 Photos
- Bergen Hotels
- 937 Reviews - 2365 Photos
- Stavanger Hotels
- 298 Reviews - 973 Photos
- Trondheim Hotels
- 350 Reviews - 1014 Photos
- Kristiansand Hotels
- 54 Reviews - 198 Photos
- Honningsvåg Hotels
- 53 Reviews - 163 Photos
- Ålesund Hotels
- 170 Reviews - 544 Photos
- Kirkenes Hotels
- 41 Reviews - 92 Photos
- Flåm Hotels
- 128 Reviews - 334 Photos
- Narvik Hotels
- 100 Reviews - 271 Photos
- Tromsø Hotels
- 236 Reviews - 580 Photos
- Geiranger Hotels
- 165 Reviews - 474 Photos
- Røros Hotels
- 43 Reviews - 159 Photos
- Lillehammer Hotels
- 148 Reviews - 354 Photos
- Kløfta Hotels
- See nearby hotels