"The power of water" Top 5 Page for this destination Selfoss by bzh
Selfoss Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 103 photos
A couple of hours away from Reykjavik is Selfoss, with its amazing waterfall. It is neither the widest nor the tallest in the world but it is still an impressive sight in this land of natural wonders.
This waterfall is in fact a double one. The water first reaches a short first fall, follows the plateau on the side, goes through a second taller waterfall before being directed sideways into a gorge.
By walking between the two falls, it is possible to get quite close to the action to fully realise the power of this natural phenomenon.
Take a step back and enjoy the full view of the waterfall and its amazing display. more travel advice
The top section of the waterfall is interesting in itself as the water doesn't fall straight but bounces off rocks to... more travel advice
bzh's Related Pages
Selfoss Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Seamandrew's Selfoss Page"
- "The power of water"
- "I am a tourist"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Selfoss
- Hotels in Selfoss
- Restaurants in Selfoss
- Shopping in Selfoss
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Selfoss
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Selfoss?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Selfoss
Photos in SelfossSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 62 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bretagne Intro, 23 reviews, 18 photos
- Dubai Intro, 18 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kew Gardens Intro, 8 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Reykjavík Intro, 10 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Le Conquet Intro, 10 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Norway Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Aime Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos