"Boats and standing stones" Camaret-sur-Mer by bzh
Camaret-sur-Mer Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 129 photos
Camaret is located at the Western end of the Crozon peninsula, facing Plougonvelin. Although small, this village is known by all French students thanks to a couple of raunchy drinking songs involving the local priest or girls.
The main attraction of Camaret is not the content of those songs but the quiet little harbour with its boat cemetery, its quiet atmosphere and the amazing landscape all around.
The harbour of Camaret is closed by a single jetty on the outside of which is a beach. Inside are the boats thus protected from the storms in winter. At the end of the jetty, apart from the green beacon is a small church, a fortress and a small ship building yard.
Just next to the house of Saint Pol Roux, between Camaret and Pen-Hir, is a small alignment of standing stones. It is... more travel advice
bzh's Related Pages
Camaret-sur-Mer Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Land of Sea Beauty and Splendour"
- "Amazing Finistére ! Camaret sur Mer"
- "Boats and standing stones"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Camaret-sur-Mer
- Hotels in Camaret-sur-Mer
- Transportation in Camaret-sur-Mer
- Restaurants in Camaret-sur-Mer
- Warnings and Dangers in Camaret-sur-Mer
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Camaret-sur-Mer
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Camaret-sur-Mer?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Camaret-sur-Mer
Photos in Camaret-sur-MerSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 62 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bretagne Intro, 23 reviews, 18 photos
- Dubai Intro, 18 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kew Gardens Intro, 8 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Reykjavík Intro, 10 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Le Conquet Intro, 10 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Norway Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Aime Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos