"Grandest of the Canyons" Grand Canyon by maryamy
Grand Canyon Travel Guide: 934 reviews and 3,113 photos
We only saw the western rim of this, but I certainly felt most humble.
The specs in the photo are genuine dirt spots on the plane's windows!
No, it's the Colorado river, the nearest natural water source to Las Vegas. By the way did you know Las Vegas means the meadows? It was once naturally green.
Again you can just about see the window's dirt!
- In a nutshell:It's a must
This is the sort of thing you get to see. This largest of the large project, the Hoover dam on the Colorado river, looks... more travel advice
maryamy's Related Pages
Grand Canyon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "HIKING THE GRAND CANYON - WHAT AN EXPERIENCE!"
- "The Awesome Beauty of the Grand Canyon"
- "Canyon Dreams"
- "Grand Canyon - West Rim"
- "CARVED BY THE COLORADO"
- "Grand Canyon from the air"
- "The path less trodden"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Grand Canyon
- Hotels in Grand Canyon
- Transportation in Grand Canyon
- Nightlife in Grand Canyon
- Restaurants in Grand Canyon
- Shopping in Grand Canyon
- Warnings and Dangers in Grand Canyon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Grand Canyon
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Grand Canyon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Grand Canyon
Photos in Grand CanyonSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 39 reviews, 11 photos
- Berlin Intro, 25 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oran Intro, 26 reviews, 8 photos
- Tunisia Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 11 reviews, 8 photos
- Iran Intro, 12 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 12 reviews, 6 photos
- Madrid Intro, 13 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Trinidad Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos