"Right next to Russia" Narva by Lodestar
Narva Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 33 photos
The population of this third-largest city in Estonia is mostly Russian. The people in Narva, as well as all over Eastern Estonia suffer from un-employment and a low income level. The city itself is quite nice and peaceful. There are pleanty of things to see and do over there.
Definately go and take a look at the Narva castle, standing by the river which separates Estonia from Russia (Narva from... more travel advice
Lodestar's Related Pages
Narva Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "NARVA - border city of EU"
- "Right next to Russia"
- "Historical town of Narva"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Narva
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Narva?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Narva
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tallinn County Intro, 43 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Estonia Intro, 31 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Colombia Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barranquilla Intro, 22 reviews, 16 photos
- Cartagena Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saaremaa Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ottawa Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Medellín Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Bogotá Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Tartu Intro, 9 reviews, 4 photos