"The largest island in Estonia" Top 5 Page for this destination Saaremaa by Lodestar
Saaremaa Travel Guide: 63 reviews and 137 photos
Saaremaa is the largest island in Estonia, situated by the western coast of the country. It is an island of windmills, lighthouses, beautiful untouched nature, old villages with rusitc farmhouses, nice beaches and a definate place to go if you like clean and wild nature and want to relax in this unique place.
For more detailed information check www.saaremaa.ee
This sculpture by the SPA Meri hotel is of one of the Estonian folk heroes - Suur Tõll - baiscally a giant who was a... more travel advice
Although you'll be able to find several bars and clubs in the towns (especially in Kuressaare) on this island, my... more travel advice
Written May 9, 2016
Some pics from last trip
Written Jun 16, 2003
Some pics from last trip part 2.
Lodestar's Related Pages
Saaremaa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Saaremaa island"
- "The Saaremaa Island"
- "The largest island in Estonia"
- "Saaremaa and Hiiumaa"
- "Saaremaa isle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saaremaa
- Hotels in Saaremaa
- Transportation in Saaremaa
- Nightlife in Saaremaa
- Restaurants in Saaremaa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saaremaa
- 9 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Saaremaa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saaremaa
Photos in SaaremaaSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tallinn County Intro, 43 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Estonia Intro, 31 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Colombia Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barranquilla Intro, 22 reviews, 16 photos
- Cartagena Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saaremaa Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ottawa Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Medellín Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Bogotá Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Tartu Intro, 9 reviews, 4 photos