"Tiny but gorgeous - VORMSI island" Vormsi by Lodestar
Vormsi Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 49 photos
Vormsi is the fourth largest island off the western coast of Estonia.
There are many nice beaches, beautiful untouched nature, friendly people and quite a lot of things to see.
The ferries go from the Rohuküla port about 4 times a day and you can rent bicycles and small fishing boats in the port of Sviby on vormsi.
In the main village - Hullo - there is a really cute little church, which is definitely worth a visit. Also notice the... more travel advice
Lodestar's Related Pages
Vormsi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vormsi - Ormsö"
- "Vormsi - craziest destination :))"
- "Tiny but gorgeous - VORMSI island"
- "Vormsi (Ormsö), 01.-03.07.2002"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vormsi
- Hotels in Vormsi
- Transportation in Vormsi
- Restaurants in Vormsi
- Warnings and Dangers in Vormsi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vormsi
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Vormsi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vormsi
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tallinn County Intro, 43 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Estonia Intro, 31 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Colombia Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barranquilla Intro, 22 reviews, 16 photos
- Cartagena Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saaremaa Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ottawa Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Medellín Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Bogotá Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Tartu Intro, 9 reviews, 4 photos