"My good, old home town" Top 5 Page for this destination Tallinn County by Lodestar

Tallinn County Travel Guide: 1,006 reviews and 1,867 photos

Our capital - Tallinn - about 400 000 people. Like all cities, Tallinn is not only composed of the medieval buildings and narrow, intertwining streets of the Old Town, nor the outer-lying newly built suburbs. Without people, events and thoughts and without the life that a weekend tourist can hardly begin to experience, the city does not exist for me. On the whole - an extreamly nice town by the gulf of Finland.

We have our beaches, our forests, our parks, our churches, amusement parks, pubs, clubs, theatres, cinemas, universities, and not to mention our unique Old Town from the 12-14th century, that is so special that it was included in the Unesco list of valuable places. And it is the first thing you should see, when in Tallinn.

We lso have an increadably nice outdoor museum where you can experience life as it was a couple hundred years ago. Old wooden houses, sheds, wells, horses... A realistic and fun trip back in history...

Tallinn is an increadable city you don't want to miss! Anyway - you should definately COME AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.

• Intro Updated Nov 17, 2002

• slothtraveller's Profile Photo
    May 19, 2011 at 1:34 PM

Nice page on your hometown, Liis. I look forward to seeing some of these sights and restaurants in June!

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Mar 27, 2010 at 12:59 AM

Great tips Liis! I'm looking forward to visit Tallinn for the first time next month!

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Aug 16, 2007 at 10:44 PM

hi nice to see your pages - i enjoyed Tallinn just a few weeks ago!had the most amazing meal at Olde Hansa!yr pic of view from Patkuli sorry is from St Olaf though?!, which i also glad to have got up the top of!, happy birthday today, regards from london!

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    Mar 28, 2007 at 3:03 AM

I have to go there one day. Ciao!

• mad4travel's Profile Photo
    Jul 11, 2006 at 1:05 PM

Excellent Tallinn pages. Really informative and enjoyable. Greetings from the UK

• Propermark's Profile Photo
    Jan 8, 2006 at 2:37 AM

Wonderful Tips about Tallinn! I was there last august and I had a lot of Fun! I liked Venus Club and Hollywood!!! Greetings from Italy. Marco.

• starship's Profile Photo
    Aug 17, 2005 at 11:42 AM

Visited the Old City of Tallinn on August 1st and saw many of the sights you suggest, but I wish I had more time to explore there! Very charming city!

• siggimus's Profile Photo
    Jul 10, 2005 at 3:14 PM

i've been through tallinn quite often, but never stopped there :/ but now it's time to change all that i'm finally stopping in tallinn! :)

• mllepiggyx's Profile Photo
    Jan 21, 2005 at 6:48 AM

I raise a pint of Saku to your good pages, I'm excited about my first flying visit to Estonia next week!

• Raimix's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2004 at 6:52 AM

Congratulations for really great page. I hope to see this beautiful Estonian city another year. Good luck! Greetings from Lithuania.

Lodestar Lives Here!

Lodestar

“Always face the sunshine, so the shadows will fall behind you...”

Badges & Stats in Tallinn County

Have you been to Tallinn County?