"The cultural cantre - Tartu" Tartu by Lodestar
Tartu Travel Guide: 121 reviews and 193 photos
Tartu is the cultural centre of Estonia, 187 km from Tallinn. The largest university - Tartu University is located here. the population is about 100 000 but increases during the study period. most of the people you see when visiting it during the study period are either university lecturers or students. tartu is situated on the banks of the river Emajõgi - the largest river in Estonia. people here are very nice and friendly. A very nice town on the whole. A rather good link: www.tartu.ee
There are some really cool bridges in Tartu. They stand there for no apparent reason - no rivers to cross, no roads with... more travel advice
Besides being an excellent place to hang out in the evening, the pub also offers a great menu. There are two place to... more travel advice
Lodestar's Related Pages
Tartu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The long awaited Tartu!"
- "Tempting Tartu"
- "2nd estonian town but first in intellectual field"
- "with one eye in Tartu"
- "A flying town with deep roots in the clouds"
- "aliante1981's new Tartu Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tartu
- Hotels in Tartu
- Transportation in Tartu
- Nightlife in Tartu
- Restaurants in Tartu
- Warnings and Dangers in Tartu
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Tartu
- 9 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Tartu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tartu
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tallinn County Intro, 43 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Estonia Intro, 31 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Colombia Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barranquilla Intro, 22 reviews, 16 photos
- Cartagena Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saaremaa Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ottawa Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Medellín Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Bogotá Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Tartu Intro, 9 reviews, 4 photos