"One of the nicest and quietest places.." Top 5 Page for this destination Taganga by Lodestar
Taganga Travel Guide: 75 reviews and 185 photos
This little fishing village is about a 15-minute bus-ride away from Santa Marta. But it's like a totally different world. It is one of the most peaceful, quiet, happy and nice places i have visited in the world.
The place is perfect for many things. Especially diving. I got my first PADI diving licence uin Taganga. There are several dive shops with friendly and helpful instructors and nice people. The dive sites are amazing. In the evenings you can grab a really cheap bite to eat from the street or go dancing and drinking in the local club. This is one hell of a nice place you should definately visit if you are in the neighbourhood. It will give you a chance to enjoy the real Colombian life. It is amazing there.
If you are in Taganga or St. Marta, you should definately take a walk across the mountains to this nice beach. Actually... more travel advice
The place is perfect for many things. Especially diving. I got my first PADI diving licence uin Taganga. There are... more travel advice
Lodestar's Related Pages
Taganga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Worth a Taste: Taganga"
- "Taganga - a place to relax"
- "One of the nicest and quietest places.."
- "TAGANGA - gateway to the Caribbean"
- "HEAVEN AND HELL"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Taganga
- Hotels in Taganga
- Transportation in Taganga
- Nightlife in Taganga
- Restaurants in Taganga
- Shopping in Taganga
- Warnings and Dangers in Taganga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Taganga
- 5 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Taganga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Taganga
- Posted in Travel Philippines Forum "Palawan (and any other) advice..."
- Commented on one of darthmilmo's Taganga travel pages
- Wrote a Review Piece of local culture in Taganga Nightlife
- Uploaded a Photo to "Diving in the Caribbean"
- updated a Taganga Travel Page "One of the nicest and quietest places.."
Photos in TagangaSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tallinn County Intro, 43 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Estonia Intro, 31 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Colombia Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barranquilla Intro, 22 reviews, 16 photos
- Cartagena Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saaremaa Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ottawa Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Medellín Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Bogotá Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Tartu Intro, 9 reviews, 4 photos