Port Colborne Restaurant Tips by dlandt
Port Colborne Restaurants: 3 reviews and 2 photos
This little fish and chips place turned out to be an unexpected find. Not very expensive, and tucked away onto the canal next to some cool used book stores, the food is light and easy to eat. The fish seemed fresh, and they had a tasty batter.
Favorite Dish: Fish and chips. Of course.
Address: 593 King Street
Comparison: least expensive
Directions: By the canal
Price: less than US$10
dlandt's Related Pages
Port Colborne Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sleepy & cute"
- "Port Colborne is one of Ontario's best kept secret"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Port Colborne
- Hotels in Port Colborne
- Restaurants in Port Colborne
- See All...
Explore the World
- Gouvernorat de Tunis
- Kashgar Hotels
- Vila do Conde
- Pulau Sangiang Hotels
- Saint Joseph Peninsula State Park Hotels
- Aso-san Hotels
Badges & Stats in Port Colborne
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Port Colborne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Port Colborne
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 58 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Illinois Intro, 36 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tokushima Intro, 35 reviews, 93 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wisconsin Intro, 42 reviews, 82 photos, 2 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 45 reviews, 76 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bermuda Intro, 24 reviews, 83 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 36 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 22 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 24 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nassau Intro, 26 reviews, 59 photos, 4 travelogues