Chicago Hotel Tips by dlandt
Chicago Hotels: 94,243 reviews and 496 photos
Ona lark, my wife and i decided to check into a downtown hotel one weekend and be tourists in our own city. We chose the Westin and found it to be very close to most of the tourist attractions the city has to offer. Almost everything would be in walking distance. the only downside I have is that it puts you smack in the iddle of downtown prices.
Unique Qualities: I liked the fact that checking in was quick clean and simple, but Miyuki really liked the beds.
Address: 909 North Michigan Ave., , CHICAGO, ILLINOIS 60616
Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Next to the John Hancock Building, right on Michigan, at Delaware.
Price: US$180 and up
More Reviews (57)
- See All The Russian Baths
- See All Marche for French
- See All Resurrection Mary
- See All Bobak's!
dlandt's Related Pages
Chicago Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The place I call home"
- "Captivating City of "The Big Shoulders": Chicago"
- "Never A Lovely So Real"
- "Chicago - My Favorite City in the United States!"
- "Sweet Home Chicago!"
- "Chicago - I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chicago
- Hotels in Chicago
- Transportation in Chicago
- Nightlife in Chicago
- Restaurants in Chicago
- Shopping in Chicago
- Warnings and Dangers in Chicago
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chicago
- 58 Reviews
- 85 Photos
- 131 Forum posts
- 82 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Chicago?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chicago
Photos in ChicagoSee All Photos (85)
Read real reviews about Chicago Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 58 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Illinois Intro, 36 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tokushima Intro, 35 reviews, 93 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wisconsin Intro, 42 reviews, 82 photos, 2 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 45 reviews, 76 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bermuda Intro, 24 reviews, 83 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 36 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 22 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 24 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nassau Intro, 26 reviews, 59 photos, 4 travelogues
- Willis Tower (Formerly Sears Tower)- 110 Reviews, 204 Photos
- Michigan Avenue- 86 Reviews, 140 Photos
- John Hancock Center- 101 Reviews, 186 Photos
- Millennium Park- 85 Reviews, 240 Photos
- Navy Pier- 106 Reviews, 223 Photos
- Art Institute- 89 Reviews, 148 Photos
- Shedd Aquarium- 55 Reviews, 102 Photos
- Field Museum of Natural History- 68 Reviews, 123 Photos
- Grant Park - Buckingham Fountain- 55 Reviews, 88 Photos
- Chinatown- 14 Reviews, 25 Photos
See All Chicago Things to Do