Chicago Hotel Tips by dlandt
Chicago Hotels: 172,221 reviews and 520 photos
Ona lark, my wife and i decided to check into a downtown hotel one weekend and be tourists in our own city. We chose the Westin and found it to be very close to most of the tourist attractions the city has to offer. Almost everything would be in walking distance. the only downside I have is that it puts you smack in the iddle of downtown prices.
Unique Qualities: I liked the fact that checking in was quick clean and simple, but Miyuki really liked the beds.
Address: 909 North Michigan Ave., , CHICAGO, ILLINOIS 60616
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Next to the John Hancock Building, right on Michigan, at Delaware.
Price: US$180 and up
More Reviews (57)
- See All The Russian Baths
- See All Marche for French
- See All Resurrection Mary
- See All Bobak's!
dlandt's Related Pages
Chicago Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The place I call home"
- "Captivating City of "The Big Shoulders": Chicago"
- "Never A Lovely So Real"
- "Chicago - My Favorite City in the United States!"
- "Sweet Home Chicago!"
- "Chicago - I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chicago
- Hotels in Chicago
- Transportation in Chicago
- Nightlife in Chicago
- Restaurants in Chicago
- Shopping in Chicago
- Warnings and Dangers in Chicago
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chicago
- 58 Reviews
- 85 Photos
- 130 Forum posts
- 75 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Chicago?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chicago
- updated a Chicago Travelogue "Pics from off the beaten path"
- Posted in Travel Chisinau Forum "Re: English, German, Italian or..."
- Commented on one of Dabs's Chicago tips
- Wrote a Review The Russian Baths about Russian Baths in Chicago Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Even more pics fromoff the beaten path"
Photos in ChicagoSee All Photos (85)
Read real reviews about Chicago Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 58 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Illinois Intro, 36 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tokushima Intro, 35 reviews, 93 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wisconsin Intro, 42 reviews, 82 photos, 2 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 45 reviews, 76 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bermuda Intro, 24 reviews, 83 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 36 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 22 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 24 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nassau Intro, 26 reviews, 59 photos, 4 travelogues
- Navy Pier- 112 Reviews, 240 Photos
- Millennium Park- 91 Reviews, 256 Photos
- Michigan Avenue- 81 Reviews, 128 Photos
- Willis Tower (Formerly Sears Tower)- 110 Reviews, 204 Photos
- Art Institute- 93 Reviews, 155 Photos
- John Hancock Center- 102 Reviews, 184 Photos
- Field Museum of Natural History- 68 Reviews, 128 Photos
- Shedd Aquarium- 56 Reviews, 107 Photos
- Chinatown- 15 Reviews, 27 Photos
- Lake Michigan & Lincoln Park- 52 Reviews, 81 Photos
See All Chicago Things to Do