"See the Caves" Naracoorte by dlandt
Naracoorte Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 23 photos
In Naracoorte, there is a series of caves, which have been used to research extinct animals. In addition to the wet cave, shown here, tyhere are several more, which are detailed on the web page, http://www.environment.sa.gov.au/parks/naracoorte/.
Tourint the wet cave really doesn't take too long, if you have 40 minutes to kill, you can see the cave.
- Pros:The caves are spectacular
- Cons:Not much beside the caves
- In a nutshell:The caves
My thanks to MelZ1974, without whose VT tips I would never have come here. The caves at Naracoorte have been studied... more travel advice
dlandt's Related Pages
Naracoorte Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "See the Caves"
- "World Heritage listed cave sites"
- "Naracoorte , The limestone Coast"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Naracoorte
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Naracoorte?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Naracoorte
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 58 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Illinois Intro, 36 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tokushima Intro, 35 reviews, 93 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wisconsin Intro, 42 reviews, 82 photos, 2 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 45 reviews, 76 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bermuda Intro, 24 reviews, 83 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 36 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 22 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 24 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nassau Intro, 26 reviews, 59 photos, 4 travelogues
Latest Naracoorte hotel reviews
- Comfort Inn William Macintosh (Adelaide Rd.)
- 37 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 10, 2013