My Favorite Pages

Alaska

Travel Map

hunterV's Profile Photo
hunterV Nov 23, 2015 at 5:38 AM

Hi, Dave! I would like to join the VT chorus saying, "Many happy returns of the day!" Happy trails!

Minceta's Profile Photo
Minceta Nov 23, 2015 at 5:04 AM

Hi, Dave! With some delay, I would hereby like to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND ALL THE BEST! (We here have a proverb which says "better late than never"). I hope that you spent a great day, surrounded by the people that you love most.

alza's Profile Photo
alza Nov 20, 2015 at 11:44 AM

Hello Dave! Sorry I missed your birthday (away from laptop) but wishing you many happy returns and especially best wishes for your adventures and writing.

travelmad478's Profile Photo
travelmad478 Nov 17, 2015 at 4:45 AM

Another birthday already! And I suppose you'll be stopping here at this age for a few decades :-)

dlandt Nov 17, 2015 at 1:24 PM

Or retire early so I can make my travel goals

Jefie's Profile Photo
Jefie Nov 17, 2015 at 3:32 AM

I've already wished you a happy birthday on Facebook, but one can never get too many birthday greetings, so here it is again: Happy birthday! isa xx

Martin_S.'s Profile Photo
Martin_S. Nov 17, 2015 at 2:45 AM

Well happy birthday my friend, I know you will enjoy the time, but that bottle of wine I am saving for you is getting older by the year ^O^

dlandt Nov 18, 2015 at 12:10 AM

Up in the middle of the night running calls :)

dlandt Nov 18, 2015 at 12:10 AM

Up in the middle of the night running calls :)

alza's Profile Photo
alza Mar 6, 2015 at 8:04 PM

Hello Dave, I got an urge to prepare a Philly Cheese Steak sandwich tonight & found Bobby Flay's recipe online. Looks good... I know Chicago isn't Philly but thinking of making this on the road if possible. Heading from Montreal to San Francisco on a road trip mid-March, Montreal to Atlanta, New Orleans & west to Texas, New Mexico, California & Oregon before coming home. We want to ride freely, until Oregon where we're expected at some time... :-)
We might eat at diners most of the way but I'm trying to plan ahead... haha! Cheers and all the best!

dlandt Mar 9, 2015 at 5:21 AM

When you get back I can walk you through the creation of Chicago style hot dogs :) I know how it is to do all the talking. My wife is Japanese.

dlandt Mar 9, 2015 at 9:58 AM

Long live a free and independent Texas!

Parisforless's Profile Photo
Parisforless Dec 12, 2014 at 1:10 PM

Happy birthday,Yes I'm very late but i'm still wishing you to explore the world!!!

LakshyaR's Profile Photo
LakshyaR Nov 18, 2014 at 8:42 AM

whish u happy birthday ..!!

taigaa001's Profile Photo
taigaa001 Nov 17, 2014 at 5:09 PM

Happy BIrthday. I hope you complete all 47 prefectures in Japan.