"Mogiquiçaba, a big empty haven" Mogiquiçaba by pothalion
Mogiquiçaba Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
This beach is incredibly beautiful, isolated, and unknown to most tourists.
Only one bar available around, and i know not of hostels. But surely worth a visit.
This is the bridge that conects the road "Porto Seguro-Belmonte" to the beach.
Yeah, i was in deep love this time, and we constructed our castle to live together in peace. Well, not forever...
- Pros:Isolation, nature, melancoly
- Cons:No touristic structure (good!)
pothalion's Related Pages
Mogiquiçaba Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mogiquiçaba
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Mogiquiçaba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mogiquiçaba
Top 10 Pages
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 15 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nanjing Intro, 46 photos, 6 travelogues
- Hangzhou Intro, 29 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cuzco 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Teresópolis Intro, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 17 photos, 3 travelogues
- Quimbaya Intro, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- São Paulo Intro, 12 photos, 3 travelogues
- La Paz Intro, 12 photos, 3 travelogues
- Puno 12 photos, 2 travelogues