"Saquarema is a beach paradise" Saquarema by pothalion
Saquarema Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 24 photos
There is several spots where you can get some good waves, all week long.
We had a bamboo workshop in the city, and after the ending of the working day, we went to the beach. I don't surf, but my pals did, and they loved to.
Saquarema has already been a trendy small beach town, when the surfing championships were there, and there were the golden youth of Rio.
pothalion's Related Pages
Saquarema Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Surfer's Haven"
- "Saquarema is a beach paradise"
- "Saquarema - Brazil's best kept secret"
- "Dream holidays in brazil"
- "Saquarema another lost paradise in Rio!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saquarema
- Hotels in Saquarema
- Nightlife in Saquarema
- Restaurants in Saquarema
- Shopping in Saquarema
- Warnings and Dangers in Saquarema
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saquarema
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Saquarema?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saquarema
Top 10 Pages
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 15 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nanjing Intro, 46 photos, 6 travelogues
- Hangzhou Intro, 29 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cuzco 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Teresópolis Intro, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 17 photos, 3 travelogues
- Quimbaya Intro, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- São Paulo Intro, 12 photos, 3 travelogues
- La Paz Intro, 12 photos, 3 travelogues
- Puno 12 photos, 2 travelogues