"Bezid's artificial lake" Bezid by Tom1971
Bezid Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
Bezid is a small village in Northern Romania where a valley was flooded to create an artificial lake and dam. It's a nice spot, and a lot of people travel there in the summer to camp and fish. The photo was taken early one morning after a night under the stars.
- Pros:Great place for a camping trip & a bit of fishing
- Cons:difficult to get to by public transport, local roads v. poor
- In a nutshell:great place to relax in summer
Tom1971's Related Pages
Bezid Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bezid's artificial lake"
- "Bözöd - an overflown village in Transylvania"
- See All...
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bezid
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Bezid?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bezid
Photos in BezidSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Mongolia Intro, 7 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Romania Intro, 20 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos
- Sighisoara Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bucharest Intro, 21 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Suceava Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lake District National Park Intro, 17 photos, 4 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 1 review, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- China Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Russia Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue