"Tom1971's new Mongolia Page" Mongolia by Tom1971
Mongolia Travel Guide: 1,090 reviews and 3,380 photos
Mongolia is a wild, beautiful country. The wide open, silent plains you can watch from the Trans Mongolian and cross by jeep and on horseback give you an awesome sense of space and freedom.
Terelj national park is a short drive from Ulan Bator and is well worth a visit. I had a very good guide who spoke... more travel advice
Taking the train from Russia or China to Ulan Bator gives you a good introduction to the great scenery Mongolia has to... more travel advice
Tom1971's Related Pages
Mongolia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Saagar's Mongolia info"
- "Mongolia - Land of Genghis Khan"
- "Mongolia, land of the blue sky"
- "Jostling and Jolting Through Mongolia"
- "Mongolia : Simply & Unmaterialistic World"
- "Some Mongolian pictures, more to come"
- "MONGOLIA * MONGOLIE * MONGOLIA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mongolia
- Hotels in Mongolia
- Transportation in Mongolia
- Nightlife in Mongolia
- Restaurants in Mongolia
- Shopping in Mongolia
- Warnings and Dangers in Mongolia
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Mongolia
- 7 Reviews
- 40 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Mongolia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mongolia
Top 10 Pages
- Mongolia Intro, 7 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Romania Intro, 20 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos
- Sighisoara Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bucharest Intro, 21 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Suceava Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lake District National Park Intro, 17 photos, 4 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 1 review, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- China Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Russia Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue