Tulum Hotel Tips by leffe3
Tulum Hotels: 32,668 reviews and 121 photos
Not cheap at approx $100 per night but if you want a relaxed place to stay in Tulum, this is the place.
Unique Qualities: What a delightful place. Eight rooms only, 2 per 'block' (wat & daub style with thatched roof, painted yellow) built around what is in effect almost a small private beach (the coast here is full of little 'bays', interconnected by rocky headlands).
Each room has 2 double beds and oceans of space, with either a balcony (top floor) or terrace with hammocks etc.. Big bathrooms, comfortably furnished without being ostentatious.
Public spaces very welcoming and 'cosy', lots of information about various trips in the area, books to borrow, small sitting area with board games etc.. Great little bar which serves brilliant cocktails and there is an excellent Italian restuarant (great for breakfast too) attached.
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: The beach road, Tulum, approx half way between ruins and the biosphere park to the south, about 6/7kms from the town of Tulum.
More Reviews (9)
leffe3's Related Pages
Tulum Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Ruins and the Cove of Tulum & Caribbean Sea"
- "TULUM - maya ruins, white beaches and turquise sea"
- "Ahhhhh. The Yucatan"
- "TULUM ---- ESTADO DE QUINTANA ROO"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tulum
- Hotels in Tulum
- Transportation in Tulum
- Nightlife in Tulum
- Restaurants in Tulum
- Shopping in Tulum
- Warnings and Dangers in Tulum
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tulum
- 10 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (58)
Have you been to Tulum?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tulum
- Posted in Travel Sydney Forum "Re: middle eastern restaurant"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Gallery/restaurant"
- updated a Tulum Travel Page "Ruins, beaches, cocktails...."
- Commented on one of bdwoot's Tulum travel pages
- Wrote a Review Reserva de la Biosfera Sian Ka'an about Sian Ka an Biosphere Reserve in Tulum Things to Do
Read real reviews about Tulum Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sydney Intro, 113 reviews, 239 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 76 reviews, 275 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melbourne Intro, 102 reviews, 245 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Victoria Intro, 54 reviews, 230 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 84 reviews, 185 photos, 3 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 51 reviews, 185 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 50 reviews, 157 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 45 reviews, 135 photos
- London Intro, 64 reviews, 110 photos
- Paris Intro, 30 reviews, 137 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (46)
- Tulum Ruins- 58 Reviews, 93 Photos
- Beaches- 29 Reviews, 58 Photos
- Gran Cenote- 10 Reviews, 20 Photos
- Tulum Town- 5 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Sian Ka an Biosphere Reserve- 5 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Temple of the Descending God- 11 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Coba Pyramids- 8 Reviews, 16 Photos
- Los Voladores- 6 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Snorkeling- 5 Reviews, 1 Photo
- Temple of the Frescoes- 6 Reviews, 6 Photos
See All Tulum Things to Do