Milan Shopping Tips by leffe3
Milan Shopping: 141 reviews and 134 photos
A great location for everyday shopping is the Corso Buenos Aires. A wide, busy street, it's everything you need from a high street - clothes, shoes, accessories, department stores, cafes, DVD and music shops etc...
Beauty of C. Buenos Aires is that mixed in with the everyday are shops that sell those 'labels' - and chances are that you may get them a little cheaper than in the Fashion District itself.
What to buy: Lots on offer
What to pay: Wide range
Address: Corso Buenos Aires
Directions: More than 1 kilometre long, with Porta Venezia to the south and Loreto to the north, with Line 1 following the route underground. Metro station Lima is approximately half way between the two.
Milan is a magnet for fashion-buyers and designer labels. The Via Montenapoleone and immediate surrounds is the home of most of the great labels of the world, where you can virtually walk out of Dolce & Gabbana and into Versace and then onto Armani, and on ... and on ... and on.
It's a beautiful little area (bounded by Via Gesu, Via Andrea, Via Gesù, Via Borgospesso, Via della Spiga and Corso Venezia) of discrete shops and narrow streets, although needless to say it can pretty busy.
What to buy: Labels :) Shoes, clothing, accessories...
What to pay: A lot :)
Address: Via Montenapoleone
Directions: Metro San Babila (at the southern end of Via Montenapoleone) on Line 1 (red) or Montenapoleone itself on Line 3 (yellow) to the north.
More Reviews (29)
leffe3's Related Pages
Milan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MILAN - As I've always wanted to visit"
- "Home sweet home!"
- "La Dolce Vita In Milano ;-)"
- "Milan - surprising and fascinating"
- "Visconti? Sforza? Leonardo? Just Milan!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Milan
- Hotels in Milan
- Transportation in Milan
- Nightlife in Milan
- Restaurants in Milan
- Shopping in Milan
- Warnings and Dangers in Milan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Milan
- 31 Reviews
- 128 Photos
- 11 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
Have you been to Milan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Milan
Photos in MilanSee All Photos (128)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sydney Intro, 113 reviews, 239 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 76 reviews, 275 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melbourne Intro, 102 reviews, 245 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Victoria Intro, 54 reviews, 230 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 84 reviews, 185 photos, 3 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 51 reviews, 185 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 50 reviews, 157 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 45 reviews, 135 photos
- London Intro, 64 reviews, 110 photos
- Paris Intro, 30 reviews, 137 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (46)
- Duomo- 213 Reviews, 458 Photos
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele- 102 Reviews, 204 Photos
- Castello Sforzesco- 124 Reviews, 283 Photos
- Teatro alla Scala- 60 Reviews, 98 Photos
- Santa Maria Delle Grazie Last Supper- 71 Reviews, 140 Photos
- Shopping or Fashion District- 37 Reviews, 43 Photos
- Navigli- 15 Reviews, 36 Photos
- Lake Como - The Lake District- 18 Reviews, 29 Photos
- San Lorenzo and Sant'Eustorgio- 40 Reviews, 131 Photos
- San Siro Stadium- 23 Reviews, 34 Photos
See All Milan Things to Do