"Wadi Musa - gateway to Petra" Wadi Musa by leffe3
Wadi Musa Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 90 photos
Wadi Musa is sadly a town that has almost no other existance other than to provide services for Petra.
Straggling the hillside up to the Kings Highway and the main access point to the rest of Jordan, the town is a series of hotels (from 5 star luxury to backpackers), restaurants, tourist shops interspersed with schwarma stalls, market shops etc..In spite of the tourist orientation, its not an unpleasant little town - it has some atmosphere, especially up the hillside away from the main hotel drag.
leffe3's Related Pages
Wadi Musa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Petra's neighbour"
- "High in the mountains and where you'll find Petra."
- "Wadi Musa and Petra go hand in hand"
- "Valley of Moses"
- "Wadi Musa, Gateway to Petra"
- "The Town Before Petra"
- "The Gates of Petra"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wadi Musa
- Hotels in Wadi Musa
- Transportation in Wadi Musa
- Nightlife in Wadi Musa
- Restaurants in Wadi Musa
- Shopping in Wadi Musa
- Warnings and Dangers in Wadi Musa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wadi Musa
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (58)
Have you been to Wadi Musa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wadi Musa
Photos in Wadi MusaSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sydney Intro, 113 reviews, 239 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 76 reviews, 275 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melbourne Intro, 102 reviews, 245 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Victoria Intro, 54 reviews, 230 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 84 reviews, 185 photos, 3 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 51 reviews, 185 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 50 reviews, 157 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 45 reviews, 135 photos
- London Intro, 64 reviews, 110 photos
- Paris Intro, 30 reviews, 137 photos