"eduar68's Paraguay Page (New and Improved)" Top 5 Page for this destination Paraguay by eduar68

Paraguay Travel Guide: 393 reviews and 670 photos

I discovered Paraguay quite by accident and now I travel there often since my wife is paraguayan. One thing you will find out is noboby knows a thing about this country. It's barely mentioned in travel guides and, despite several interesting places to visit, there isn't a lot of tourism. Hope this would help a bit

• Last visit to Paraguay: Mar 2003
  • Intro Updated Apr 18, 2005

• easterntrekker's Profile Photo
    Apr 25, 2010 at 6:37 PM

Great pages ans so helpful . We're planning a trip there in Oct.

• Mar 8, 2008 at 3:58 PM

Hi, Eduardo ... thank you so much for all the very helpful info on Paraguay. You answered so many questions that I have. Loved the pictures! Rated you "5" !

• barryg23's Profile Photo
    Mar 5, 2007 at 2:21 PM

Hi Eduardo, thanks for making such a great page on Paraguay. I knew very little about Paraguay until I read a travel/history book on the country and ever since I've wanted to go. It's on our itinerary for our trip to South America later this year.

• tweet76's Profile Photo
    Oct 29, 2006 at 8:37 PM

Great page!! I have been looking forever for a map of Asuncion, and advice about Paraguay. Thanks!

• sprdak11's Profile Photo
    Oct 15, 2006 at 4:24 AM

Interesting page about Paraguay with nice pictures. Best wishes.

• kyoub's Profile Photo
    Aug 27, 2006 at 3:18 AM

Interesting virtual tour of Paraguay. Very helpful tips. This country seems to be still off the beaten path, my kind of place.

• hindu1936's Profile Photo
    Apr 13, 2006 at 11:54 PM

I am not a vegetarian! the hell with the cholesterol. off to paraguay. great shots of the dam too. the dam provides the juice to move the saws that cut meat that made the steak that joe ate.

• mikelisaanna's Profile Photo
    Oct 22, 2005 at 3:37 PM

We enjoyed your Paraguay page. Another place to add to our destination wish list!

• RafaelTheSecond's Profile Photo
    May 21, 2005 at 2:02 AM

Que bueno es saber que uno de mis vecinos hay cosas muy interesantes que hacer, y que precioso es ver que la gente es linda en Paraguay, consus herencias y tradiciones!;)

• pepples46's Profile Photo
    Apr 18, 2005 at 1:32 PM

refreshing new Paraguay page, thank god you visited your Girlfried :-)) more then useful tips..I had the same expirience with the Kids, a while ago, good to see it still works..thanx Eduardo..wonderful addition here, good to see!

eduar68

“Thrifty Bourgeois”

Badges & Stats in Paraguay

Have you been to Paraguay?

Friends