"Pucon: Chile's Active Vacation Capital" Pucón by eduar68
Pucón Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 136 photos
Situated at the shores of lake Villarrica, the town of Pucon has become in recent years a hotpoint for all kinds of sport and active oriented vacations. Skiing (Jul-Aug), Volcano Hiking, Mountain-Biking, River Rafting, Windsurfing, Kayaking... The list keeps going on and on. For those not in need for adrenaline surges you can indulge yourself at one of several hotsprings and spa lodges, enjoy fine dinning of lose a few pesos at the casino
- Pros:Beautiful scenery, Options for almost every character, reasonable prices
- Cons:There is not much nightlife of of the high season (Jan-Feb)
This is not for the weakhearted!!! Villarrica Volcano is one of the most active volcanos in Chile. Last eruption dates... more travel advice
If you are looking to calmly digest some of Pucon's magnificent breakfasts with some walking/hiking, this is a great... more travel advice
eduar68's Related Pages
Pucón Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pucon Page"
- "Under the volcano!"
- "Pucon: Chile's Active Vacation Capital"
- "Pucón Family Stay and Independance Day"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pucón
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Pucón?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pucón
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paraguay Intro, 34 reviews, 42 photos
- Ponce Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vieques Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Chicago Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- San German Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- San Juan 6 reviews, 4 photos
- San Sebastián Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Pucón Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Quebec Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos