"Solden Party" Top 5 Page for this destination Sölden by mocca
Sölden Travel Guide: 48 reviews and 117 photos
In the winter period Solden is one big party, with the odd snowboarding or skiing in between.
But you can also find some peace if you get a bit out of the way off the crowds, oor get up early in the morning and beat the big party going people to the slopes.
There is something for everybody here, fun park for boarders, black slopes for the daredevils, and blue ones for the sliders, so come on and party with the solden crew.
- Pros:Good slopes, good nightlife, good people
- Cons:Expensive, very crowded
There is great hiking in the whole valley, from Oetz up to Vent. Many off the hikes described in hiking guides are... more travel advice
It can be dangerous with thousand off people on the slopes, and the most dangerous ones are the beginners. And with that... more travel advice
mocca's Related Pages
Sölden Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sölden, Skiing and Party in a great surrounding"
- "The skiers highways"
- "Sölden - perpetual snowy paradise"
- "Solden Party"
- "Unforgetable travel"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sölden
- Hotels in Sölden
- Transportation in Sölden
- Nightlife in Sölden
- Restaurants in Sölden
- Warnings and Dangers in Sölden
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sölden
- 11 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Sölden?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sölden
Photos in SöldenSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Rotterdam Intro, 12 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barbados Intro, 19 reviews, 17 photos
- Dominican Republic Intro, 15 reviews, 11 photos
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Escondido Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos
- Cook Islands Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Sofia Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Monte Rico Intro, 14 reviews, 8 photos
- Chicago Intro, 13 reviews, 7 photos
- Mexico Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos