"Isla Bonita" Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de La Palma by mocca
Isla de La Palma Travel Guide: 151 reviews and 336 photos
La Palma is one of the lesser visited Canary islands. It isn't as popular as Gran Canaria or Tenerife, and there also lies the beauty of it. It is relativly tourist free (except for two resort towns).
That means you can enjoy it's beauties without having to push busloads of others away.
- Pros:It is a quiet island, not many tourist will go there (yet)
- Cons:It is the wettest island of the Canaries, so if you are in bad luck, it can rain alot.
It isn't a fancy restaurant or anything, but it was the closest to my appartment, and the food was good. So I almost ate... more travel advice
I stayed here due to a package deal, and I can't say I regret being there. The appartment was spacious, clean, the view... more travel advice
mocca's Related Pages
Isla de La Palma Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "La Palma"
- "Isla de la Palma"
- "Isla Bonita"
- "La Palma island, everlasting springtime"
- "Palma - La Isla Bonita"
- "la caldera del taburiente. going out"
- "La Isla Bonita"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Isla de La Palma
- Hotels in Isla de La Palma
- Transportation in Isla de La Palma
- Nightlife in Isla de La Palma
- Restaurants in Isla de La Palma
- Shopping in Isla de La Palma
- Warnings and Dangers in Isla de La Palma
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Isla de La Palma
- 13 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Isla de La Palma?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Isla de La Palma
Photos in Isla de La PalmaSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Rotterdam Intro, 12 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barbados Intro, 19 reviews, 17 photos
- Dominican Republic Intro, 15 reviews, 11 photos
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Escondido Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos
- Cook Islands Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Sofia Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Monte Rico Intro, 14 reviews, 8 photos
- Chicago Intro, 13 reviews, 7 photos
- Mexico Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos