Monte Rico Things to Do Tips by mocca
Monte Rico Things to Do: 3 reviews and 2 photos
If you are in Monte Rico, a boat tour through the mangoves is a thing to do. Although you have a little change of seeing a croc, you will see lot's of birds and if you are in the summer lot's of butterfies (those you will see anywhere in central america and mexico during summer, millions of them)'. And strange fish, very strange fish.
The best way is to take a tour with one of the local guys, they will take you early in the morning on a boat, and there is no motor on it, so you won't disturb any wildlife.
But there is one important thing, wear long pants, put on lot's of reppellent and take it with you, cause it is mozzie kingdom out there.
More Reviews (12)
- relax, and do as little as...
- by bus and boat
- latin grooves
- Be prepared
- Hit the waves
- what can we buy????
mocca's Related Pages
Monte Rico Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Monte Rico, a swamp filled with wild life"
- "yes- guatemala has nice beaches"
- "The Beach at Monte Rico"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Monte Rico
- Hotels in Monte Rico
- Transportation in Monte Rico
- Nightlife in Monte Rico
- Restaurants in Monte Rico
- Warnings and Dangers in Monte Rico
- See All...
Explore the World
- Roosevelt Island Hotels
- Okinawa Hotels
- Kuala Lumpur
- Kertih Hotels
- Lido Key Hotels
Badges & Stats in Monte Rico
- 14 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Monte Rico?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Monte Rico
Photos in Monte RicoSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Rotterdam Intro, 12 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barbados Intro, 19 reviews, 17 photos
- Dominican Republic Intro, 15 reviews, 11 photos
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Escondido Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos
- Cook Islands Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Sofia Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Monte Rico Intro, 14 reviews, 8 photos
- Chicago Intro, 13 reviews, 7 photos
- Mexico Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos