"Monte Rico, a swamp filled with wild life" Monte Rico by mocca
Monte Rico Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 20 photos
We went to Monte Rico because we rad that there was a swamp and that the leather backs layed their eggs on the beach there.
Unfortuanatly we didn't see the leatherbacks, but the swamp was there so atleast we got 1 out of 2.
We had a fabulous time there, saw many things bust mostly we relaxed, and a person can use that from time to time.
There is only one way to get to Monte Rico, and that is to take a lancha (a very small boat). Just get from Guate City... more travel advice
- latin grooves
- Be prepared
- what can we buy????
mocca's Related Pages
Monte Rico Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Monte Rico, a swamp filled with wild life"
- "yes- guatemala has nice beaches"
- "The Beach at Monte Rico"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Monte Rico
- Hotels in Monte Rico
- Transportation in Monte Rico
- Nightlife in Monte Rico
- Restaurants in Monte Rico
- Warnings and Dangers in Monte Rico
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Monte Rico
- 14 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Monte Rico?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Monte Rico
Photos in Monte RicoSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Rotterdam Intro, 12 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barbados Intro, 19 reviews, 17 photos
- Dominican Republic Intro, 15 reviews, 11 photos
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Escondido Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos
- Cook Islands Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Sofia Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Monte Rico Intro, 14 reviews, 8 photos
- Chicago Intro, 13 reviews, 7 photos
- Mexico Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos