"El zonte, surf's up" El Zonte by mocca
El Zonte Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 22 photos
We went to El Salvador to surf, and ended up on the little beach of El Zonte.
And we found there what we came for, waves. Big ones, and long ones.
And when we didn't like the waves there, we just went to other beaches, all at close distance.
Just had one of the best times there on all my travels, and we survided for $15US a day max (most days even less), so I am very sure I will be back one day
The waves are awsome, and that is also basilcy the only thing you can do there. So if you bodyboard or surf, you will... more travel advice
Just know that everything clkoses very shortly after sunset (note,, it is dark at 7pm !!!!!!!!) so either will be an... more travel advice
mocca's Related Pages
El Zonte Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "El zonte, surf's up"
- "Antigua daytrips to remote destinations"
- "Muchas Olas!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in El Zonte
- Hotels in El Zonte
- Nightlife in El Zonte
- Restaurants in El Zonte
- Warnings and Dangers in El Zonte
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in El Zonte
- 9 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to El Zonte?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in El Zonte
Photos in El ZonteSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Rotterdam Intro, 12 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barbados Intro, 19 reviews, 17 photos
- Dominican Republic Intro, 15 reviews, 11 photos
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Escondido Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos
- Cook Islands Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Sofia Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Monte Rico Intro, 14 reviews, 8 photos
- Chicago Intro, 13 reviews, 7 photos
- Mexico Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos