"A sleezy port" La Libertad by mocca
La Libertad Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 17 photos
There is not much to see in La Libertad apart from the few parks just outside of it and the waves if you surf.
La Libertad is home to Punta Roca, an world class wave often compared to Jeffreys Bay. I didn't surf it cause I was ina... more travel advice
mocca's Related Pages
La Libertad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A sleezy port"
- "A nearby beach"
- "WELCOME TO MY KASSA"
- "LA LIBERTAD"
- "El Mar"
- See All...
- Things to Do in La Libertad
- Nightlife in La Libertad
- Restaurants in La Libertad
- Warnings and Dangers in La Libertad
- See All...
Badges & Stats in La Libertad
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to La Libertad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in La Libertad
Top 10 Pages
- Rotterdam Intro, 12 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barbados Intro, 19 reviews, 17 photos
- Dominican Republic Intro, 15 reviews, 11 photos
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Escondido Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos
- Cook Islands Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Sofia Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Monte Rico Intro, 14 reviews, 8 photos
- Chicago Intro, 13 reviews, 7 photos
- Mexico Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos